October newsletter is now available online:
- CVS Brent update: CVS Brent annual member survey, CVS Brent AGM registration open (December 4th), Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum to be rescheduled;
- Funding opportunities: BAF, Big Ideas Fund, Early Years Campaign, Women’s Mental Health Peer Support Programme, Arts Council’s Creative People and Places, Masonic Charitable Foundation, Edward Harvist Trust and many many more.
- CVS Brent events in October-January: Meet the Funder events with Wembley National Stadium Trust and John Lyon’s Charity, one-to-one funding surgery with Big Lottery Fund, training on Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy etc.;
- Other training and resources: London Voluntary Sector: Picking Up The Pieces, London Challenge Poverty Week, Health & Safety resources, training offered by Voluntary Action Co-operative Harrow.
- Voluntary Sector News: Brexit’s impact on charities, social enterprise sector, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Brent Council’s budget simulator, the level of poverty in London (and Brent), What’s feminism got to do with it?, Youth Stories of Brent 2018.
- Vacancies: RedbridgeCVS, BIAS, Sufra NW London, Trust for London, Willesden Green Town Team, SEIDs.
- Services and events: events, training, information, conferences throughout autumn.
- Bargains: digital scales, HDMI switch splitter, network video recorder, headsets, solar security light, printer cartridges.
Please send any items to be considered for the November newsletter to email@example.com by October 26th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.