Our latest newsletter is now available at the following link:
Highlights of this issue:
- CVS Brent update: fees to be charged for some trainings and report on the successful Funders’ Fair
- Funding and Awards: BAF, Susan and Alex de Mont Legacy Fund, London Community Foundation and many other opportunities
- VCSE Training: CVS Brent events in April-June 2018 and others
- VCSE News: cyber threats, homelessness, resilient local economies and combating Islamophobia
- Vacancies: Brent Council Jobs Fair, Brent Mencap, Sufra NW
- Events and Services: Brent Carers Forum, Community Lunches, surveys, networking meetings, celebrations, factsheets
- Bargains and Giveaways: cheap wall cupboards, monitor and whiteboard stands and free chairs
We welcome your feedback on the content and format of the newsletter to help improve it.
For items to be considered for the April newsletter issue, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 27th.
You can subscribe to receive our newsletters by sending an email to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.