The February issue of CVS Brent newsletter is now available online:
Highlights of this issue include:
- Funding and Awards: Brent Advice Fund (BAF) is open for applications and other opportunities
- VCSE Training: CVS Brent training workshops and other opportunities
- VCSE News: Oxfam, Carillion, Syrian refugees in Brent and other news
- Vacancies at A4R, THCVS and Brent Community Law Centre
- Events and Services: public consultations, discussions and celebrations
- Bargains and Giveaways: chairs, whiteboard stands and interactive whiteboards
Please note that we are reorganising the structure of the newsletter. We welcome your feedback on the content and format of the newsletters to help improve it.
To give feedback or for your items to be considered for the March newsletter issue, please email them to email@example.com by 28th February.
You can subscribe to receive our newsletters by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.