August newsletter is now available online:
- CVS Brent staff update: new Operations Development Manager;
- Funding opportunities with deadlines this summer and autumn, Emma Humphreys Memorial Prize etc.;
- CVS Brent events in September-November: multiple Meet the Funder events, training on Partnership, Fundraising, GDPR, BAF, Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Safeguarding;
- Other training and resources: new Fundraising Regulator website, workshop on communicating poverty and impact made etc.;
- Voluntary Sector News: report on Carillion, anti-Muslim incidents, training provision in London, youth services, child obesity etc.;
- Services and events in August and beyond: Home Office resources for Commonwealth and EU citizens, evening activities for young people, Brent Health Partners Forum, consultations and lots more.
Any items to be considered for the September newsletter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 29th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.