September newsletter is now available online:
- CVS Brent update: CVS Brent AGM date (December 4th), Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum (September 28th), Brent Disability Forum (October 10th);
- Funding opportunities: BAF, Pride of Brent, Queen’s Award, Cycling Grants, Homeless Link Social Investment Fund and many many more.
- CVS Brent events in September-November: multiple Meet the Funder events, training on Partnership, Fundraising, GDPR, BAF, Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Safeguarding;
- Other training and resources: Small Charity Training, Charity Property Seminars, Relations with Funders, Health & Safety resources.
- Voluntary Sector News: Civil Society Strategy, regeneration and loss of social housing, adult social care, changing ward boundaries etc.
- Vacancies: mental health representatives, Voluntary Action Camden, Brent Carers Centre and Brent Community Transport.
- Services and events: events, consultations, conferences throughout autumn.
Please send any items to be considered for the October newsletter to email@example.com by September 28th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.