July newsletter is now available online:
What this issue contains:
- Report on the Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum meeting (June 26th) and further consultation on the voluntary sector review (July-August);
- Funding opportunities with deadlines this summer and autumn, Queen’s Award, tendering for a new community centre, Healthwatch Community Chest etc.;
- CVS Brent events in July-November: Partnership, Fundraising, GDPR, BAF, Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Safeguarding;
- Other training and resources: safeguarding, counselling, money mentoring, DBS checks, advice on working in the heat etc.;
- Policy News: Universal Credit, The Great British Sell Off, Social Value Act, the value of small charities, London living standards, Brent air quality;
- Services and events in July and beyond: Chalkhill Festival, Paint A Rainbow, survey on indoor sports facilities, Shadow CEDAW Report launch, social enterprise hub opening this month and more.
Any items to be considered for the August newsletter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.