Our latest newsletter is now available at the following link:
Highlights of this issue:
- VSLF: Minutes of the last Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum published
- Funding and Awards: Brent Advice Fund (BAF), new Justice and Equality Fund and much more
- VCSE Training: CVS Brent Funders’ Fair, training workshops and other opportunities
- VCSE News: Charities Commission, Safeguarding, Homelessness, Child Obesity, Brent Borough of Culture etc.
- Vacancies: Hub for London, Brent Carers Centre, Olmec and Patient Representatives
- Events and Services: activities, offers and public consultations
- Bargains and Giveaways: monitor, whiteboard stands and chairs
Please note that we are reorganising the structure of the newsletter. We welcome your feedback on the content and format of the newsletter to help improve it.
For items to be considered for the April newsletter issue, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 29th.
You can subscribe to receive our newsletters by sending an email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.