Cost of Living & Health Focus Event
Thursday 14 Jul | 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Brent Hub Community Centre,
6 Hillside, Stonebridge, London, NW10 8BN
Book your space Eventbrite
About this event
This event is for Brent Residents and Community and Voluntary Sector Organisations only.
Friday 1 July 2022 marks the official start date of Health and Care Act 2022.
To start this important period local organisations are invited to take two important steps
- Attend the seminar to meet Giles Piercy from Helpforce, to outline the role the VCSE can play at this important time when we are also faced creating solutions to the Cost-of-living crisis.
- Charlotte Moore and John Licorish from Brent Council will be speaking on poverty.
Take 5 minutes to complete the VCSE Back to Health – Brent pathways survey. Brent Health Pathway EOI
Attend the dedicated Back to Health Event on 21st July – details below.
Back to Health: Brent Solutions
Thursday 21 Jul | 12:30pm – 4:00pm
SEIDs – Social Innovation and Enterprise Hub
Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ
Book your space Eventbrite below
About Back to Health
Back to Health – a Brent Pathways pilot between Brent and Hillingdon in association with NW London CCG. Provides an opportunity to speak up and shape the funding proposal and the future direction of Community Health Network. What are the priorities?
Five areas of health issues identified by North West London CCG – and seeking the community’s input towards solutions.
- Did Not Attend – GP/Hospital Appointment
- Staying well whilst on the waiting list for cancer treatment
- How to reduce the number of patients returning to hospital shortly after being sent home.
- Funding, Focus
- Friends and Family
Trust for London will also be attending