December newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- CVS Brent update: next VSLF meeting on January 10th, reports on CVS Brent AGM, annual survey and prize draw results;
- Funding opportunities: BAF, MOPAC, Tampon Tax Fund, VCSE Health & Wellbeing Fund and many others;
- CVS Brent events in January-March: Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Grant Fundraising, Costing Your Project, Business Planning, Trustee Duties, Commissioning & Tendering etc.;
- Other training & resources: guidance for professionals working with Universal Credit, youth mental first aid, counselling skills, resources from Trustees’ Week, Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative etc.;
- Voluntary sector news: poverty reports and debates, Civil Society Futures inquiry results, Universal Credit in Brent, Alied Healthcare and Bridge Park complex;
- Vacancies: Sufra NW, headway North West London, Ashford Place, Brent Carers Centre, Advice for Renters;
- Events & services: Brent budget consultation, Sangam free debt advice, office space for rent, creative writing project for refugee and migrant women etc.;
- Bargains: digital scales, HDMI switch splitter, headsets, solar security light, printer cartridges.
Please send any items to be considered for the January newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 2nd. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email email@example.com wit