February newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- CVS Brent news: available space mapping in Brent, cancelled training sessions;
- Funding opportunities: 2020 Culture Fund, Edge Fund, Active Londoners, Mayor’s European Social Fund, School Holiday Activity Fund, National Vegetarian Week grants, The Arts Council, The Elephant Trust, Tech for Good etc.;
- Training & resources: Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Grant Fundraising, Google Digital Garage Bus, social media lunchtime training, Universal Credit in London, communications skills, subsidised training for small charities, training for domestic/sexual violence workers, basketball qualifications, legal guidance on Brexit by Sandy Adirondack, Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative etc.;
- Voluntary sector news: NHS Long Term Plan, charitable status for local news outlets, duty of care for social media companies, unemployment, knife crime, Capita in Brent and Barnet, Brent Council’s ‘Time To Talk’ event;
- Job and volunteering vacancies: Citizens Advice, Kentish Town City Farm, Camden Arts Centre, Brent Mencap, Promise Foundation, Under One Roof, Community Health Champions, SEIDs Social Innovation and Enterprise Hub;
- Events & services: free Saturday activities for children, fitness for Brent families, Brent dementia cafés, Universal Support, BHeard, consultation on Heathrow expansion, host a wellbeing workshop;
- Bargains: halogen lights, printer staples, HDMI switch splitter, headsets, solar security light.
Please send any items to be considered for the February newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.