January newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- Funding opportunities: BAF, Charity Governance Awards, Windrush Fund, EU Settlement Scheme, funding to promote best practice in the private rental sector, Trust for London and many others;
- CVS Brent events in January-March: Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Grant Fundraising, Costing Your Project, Business Planning, Trustee Duties, Commissioning & Tendering etc.;
- Other training & resources: legal guidance on Brexit by Sandy Adirondack, guidance for professionals working with Universal Credit, counselling skills, Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative etc.;
- Voluntary sector news: What can charities expect in 2019, Charity Commission, Fundraising Regulator, charities chosen by the Duchess of Sussex, parents’ survey on childcare use;
- Job and volunteering vacancies: Learning Through the Arts, Age UK, Community Health Champions, SEIDs Social Innovation and Enterprise Hub, Dementia Cafe;
- Events & services: Time to Talk Brexit event, Sangam free debt advice, Brent Connect meetings, Health Partners Forum, Make a Friend Day, Know Your Rights events etc.;
- Bargains: halogen lights, printer staples, HDMI switch splitter, headsets, solar security light.
Please send any items to be considered for the January newsletter to email@example.com by January 30th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.