There is a rise in the cost of living.
Residents and community organisations:
Don’t get stressed by money matters!
Take 90 minutes to get information about the right grants and guidance face the cost of living crisis.
Leigh Wood, Brent Council, Brent CAB and Sufra the food distribution specialist are just a few of the many organisations that have practical solutions.
Join ABC partners as we support residents to find out more. Meet specialist advisors, charities, council staff and community champions all working together to build a bank of practical support on offer all under one roof.
Find out about…
– The Resident Support Fund
– Discounts from supermarkets
– Support from public health to stay healthy
– How to qualify for grants from utility companies
– Sign the petition and speak up about change
Drop in or book a place at one of the three sessions for frontline organisations and residents.
Date – Thursday 26 May 2022