March newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- CVS Brent news: Brent voluntary sector and Brexit, available space mapping in Brent, CVSB email issue resolved;
- Funding opportunities: 2020 Culture Fund, National Park City Festival, The Arts Council, Lady Neville Charity etc.;
- Training & resources: Neighbourhood CIL Workshops, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Grant Fundraising, subsidised training for small charities, Brexit updates by Sandy Adirondack, Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative etc.;
- Voluntary sector news: austerity producing high levels of volunteering, free digital charity registration tool, bill giving trustees time off work, advice for grant-makers from IVAR, public spaces sold by Councils, research on bullying in charities, children’s services in a crisis, Brent Council passes budget cuts, Stronger Communities Strategy;
- Job and volunteering vacancies: City Hall Violence Reduction Unit, RedbridgeCVS, 2027 programme, trusteeships and volunteering;
- Events & services: The Story of Windrush Migrants, Consultation on Open Spaces, Brent Connects Meetings, forum of parents of children with SEND, Moving On Up Engagement event, host a wellbeing workshop etc.;
- Bargains: halogen lights, printer staples, HDMI switch splitter, headsets, solar security light.
Please send any items to be considered for the April newsletter to email@example.com by March 31st. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.