Our May newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- CVS Brent news: Outreach day in Stonebridge, finding volunteering opportunities in Brent.
- Funding & awards: Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Fund (NCIL), Wembley Park Community Fund and many more.
- Training & resources: London Datastore Workshop, Partnership and Working in Consortiums (Older People’s Services) workshop, low-cost training course for charity management and trustees – Legal Duties for Trustees, Financial Management for Trustees, Strategic Business Planning, Commissioning & Tendering.
- Voluntary sector news: Biggest volunteer drive since WW2 to boost mental health, Charity Landscape Report, giving trends in the UK, Online Harms White Paper, plans for Brent CCG.
- Job & volunteering vacancies: Job and Apprenticeship Fair at Wembley Stadium, Sudbury Active Development Manager, Funding Manager for City Bridge Trust, Community Organiser Freelancer.
- Events & services: Free data consultancy, Social prescribing events, Meeting on the impact of drugs on the community, exhibitions, creative family workshops, partners for a heritage project, new dementia cafés, new parenting skills programme.
- Bargains: halogen lights, printer staples, HDMI switch splitter, headset.
Please send any items to be considered for the June newsletter to email@example.com by May 28th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.