The last Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum meeting took place at CVS Brent on Wednesday 6th September at 2-4 pm at CVS Brent Training Suite. The agenda was as follows:
1. Welcome by Danny Maher, Chair of CVS Trustees, and introductions.
2. CVS Brent update: introduction of the new CEO Anju Bhatt and Project Support Officer Indrė Balčaitė.
3. Data Protection Act Changes and Implications for Voluntary and Community Sector – presentation by Richard Hay, Partnerships and Engagement Team, Brent Council.
4. Brent Council’s Review of the Voluntary and Community Sector – presentation by Genevie George, Partnerships and Engagement Manager, Brent Council.
5. Brent Safeguarding Board – presentation by Ann O’Neill, Community Engagement and Prevention Sub-Group Chair.
6. The Role of Brent’s Voluntary Sector Liaison Forum – question raised by Anju Bhatt, CEO of CVS Brent
7. Pride of Brent Awards – announcement by Richard Hay, Partnerships and Engagement Team, Brent Council.
See more details and links to the presentations in the meeting minutes.
The next VSLF meeting will take place on Thursday, 25th January 2018 at 2 pm. The venue will be announced in due course.