CVS Brent is pleased to launch the Covid-19 Grants for Brent (National Lottery Grants)
CVS Brent has been delegated, to distribute National Lottery grants that has come from The National Lottery Community Fund. The National Lottery Community Fund are working with CVS Brent to run Covid 19 Response Programme. We have been allocated a sum of £187,000 to be made available and to award through grants to organisations in Brent supporting Brent residents.
This is a great opportunity for the small groups, voluntary and community sector organisations, based in Brent:
- With a turnover of under £200,000 per annum
- Supporting the hard-to-reach communities, addressing inequalities and poverty!
- Funding available: £300 – £10,000 available per organisation
- Duration of projects: 6 months
- All the projects must finish by December 2021 at the latest.
Before applying please read:
We also have a YouTube video explaining how to complete the application form:
There are two stages – you will be required to complete the eligibility criteria. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to make the full application.
- Register an interest and complete eligibility criteria questions.
- Once the above is confirmed and you meet all the eligibility requirements, you will be invited to complete the application form.
- Options available to make an application are as follows:
- To complete the on-line Application Form on the Portal:
- Word Application Form is available if you prefer this option.
- Submit a video answering all the questions on the application form.
- Organise a meeting with the panel if your organisation is requesting under £500.00.
To request an application form or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting completed application forms for the second (final) round is 13th May at 5pm