CVS Brent has announced the latest training and events programme packed with regular and new sessions. Unless otherwise noted, all events take place in the CVS Brent Training Suite, 7 Rutherford Way, Wembley HA9 BP.
Click the respective link and register on Eventbrite. Please cancel your ticket immediately if you can no longer attend.
New one-off event for Brent voluntary sector
- London Datastore Workshop – Thursday, 16th May 2019 at 2.30pm
One-off training course for charity management and trustees
- Legal Duties for Trustees – Monday, 17th June 2019 at 5pm
- Strategic Business Planning – Friday, 21st June 2019 at 3pm
- Financial Management for Trustees – Monday, 24th June 2019 at 5pm
- Commissioning and Tendering – Friday, 27th June 2019 at 3pm
Brent Advice Fund is back!
- Brent Advice Fund (BAF) Workshop – Tuesday, 14 May 2019 at 3pm
- Management of Staff and Volunteers – Thursday, 11th April 2019 at 1.30pm
- Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Workshop – Thursday, 2nd May 2019 at 1.30pm
- Safeguarding Training – Thursday, 9th May 2019 at 10.30am
- Partnership and Working in Consortiums (Older People’s Services) – Wednesday, 22nd May 2019 at 3pm
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Thursday, 23rd May 2019 at 3pm
- Grant Fundraising Training – Thursday, 30th May 2019 at 2pm
- Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Workshop – Thursday, 6th June 2019 at 1.30pm