November newsletter is now available online at the below link:
The issue includes:
- CVS Brent update: CVS Brent AGM registration, website changes and your opinion, thanks to participants of the membership survey;
- Funding opportunities: BAF, Big Ideas Fund, Wembley National Stadium Trust, Heritage Lottery Foundation, Arts Council’s Creative People and Places, Masonic Charitable Foundation and many many more.
- CVS Brent events in November-January: Health & Safety, Management of Staff & Volunteers, Monitoring & Evaluation, Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy, Safeguarding (rescheduled) etc.;
- Other training and resources: Crisis Planning, Women’s Resource Centre events, Advice & Guidance qualification, Counselling skills, training for small charities and their chairs, a course on the NHS, qualification course with London Basketball Association, DBS checks, resources on countering fraud, training offered by Voluntary Action Co-operative Harrow.
- Voluntary Sector News: new charities minister, new budget, reports on giving in London, rise in rough sleeping, job centres, youth and the loneliness strategy, Brent Council’s budget consultation.
- Vacancies: Sufra NW, Learning Through the Arts, Age UK, Brent Council, Greater London Authority, Ashford Place, Brent Carers Centre, Advice for Renters.
- Services and events: AGMs, youth training opportunities, events on Universal Credit, autism, homelessness, crime prevention etc.
- Bargains: digital scales, HDMI switch splitter, headsets, solar security light, printer cartridges.
Please send any items to be considered for the December newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 28th. Any leaflets, posters or website links must be accompanied by a blurb of max. 150 words.
To subscribe to the newsletter, please email email@example.com wit