VCS Capacity Building
At the heart of CVS Brent is our Capacity Building; a core service that provides our members with advice, information, training and guidance that will help them better deliver quality community services and initiatives.
Our Capacity Building project aims to develop the sector’s ability to operate and respond eeffectively to current and future needs, challenges and opportunities.
Our Capacity Building Services and activities include:
- Governance – assistance with trustees and organisational governance.
- Organisational development – Assistance with developing and implementing procedures/policies (e.g. health & safety, recruitment etc).
- Planning – assistance in organisational/project planning (e.g. SWOT analysis).
- Monitoring and evaluation – assistance in data collection and handling to determine project and organisational impact (e.g. examining before/after data).
- Fundraising advice – assistance in identifying revenue streams, and point-by-point feedback on draft proposals with detailed comments/suggestions.
- Engagement – improving your organisations ability to effectively engage with specific user groups.