A Grant from the City Bridge Trust means CVS Brent can now offer individual and tailored support to small local groups and organisations who want to improve monitoring, evaluation and outcomes measurement – and, in some cases, receive official recognition with an accredited Quality Assurance award.
You are already doing great things but you could:
- Improve your ability to measure the effectiveness of your services;
- Get evidence to back up how well you know you are doing;
- Attract funding by demonstrating the change that results from your work;
- Have great systems and procedures to improve outcomes for service users;
- Have happy trustees, staff, volunteers and service-users;
- Achieve more.
We are here to listen and learn about the best ways to support you.
To contact our Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Salli Ward, you can:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 30111 698
Salli will be happy to meet with you informally to chat through what you want to achieve.
Monitoring & Evaluation Project Self-Referral Form (not mandatory but will be helpful to know more about the organisation in order to support it better)