View our latest training programme at the link below
Register on Eventbrite for the upcoming training sessions:
- Funding – The Basics – 12 Sessions
- Safeguarding Adults & Awareness Raising
- Management of Staff & Volunteers
- Making a Difference & Proving it to Funders
This training programme is for staff, volunteers, board of governors/trustees, management committee members of Brent Community Sector, local groups/organisations/social enterprises having charitable objectives or social activities to support local residents of Brent. Some service users may be entitled to these training as well.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Most training sessions will be virtual. However, if the situation changes, we may then offer them at the:
CVS Brent Training Suite, CVS Training Suite, 7 Rutherford Way, Wembley, HA9 0BP.
Joining instructions will be sent out one day before the event.
Whilst most of the training offered by CVS Brent will continue to be free, CVS Brent’s Board of Trustees made the decision in March 2018 to start charging the following non-refundable fees for some of the training provided:
- Voluntary and Community Organisations with an annual income of less than £100,000 – £10 per person;
- Voluntary and Community Organisations with an annual income of more than £100,000 – £15 per person;
- Organisations not based in Brent – £25 per person.
CVS Brent will continue to provide most of the training free of charge. Please check Eventbrite for details when booking for courses/training.
Please note that you should let us know at least five working days in advance by email if you need to cancel the training. Failure to do so may result in a cancelation fee charge.
If you have any general queries regarding any of the training sessions below, please contact the email address or telephone number below.
Telephone: 0203 011 1690